Makes around 15 muffins.
2 medium RIPE bananas, mashed
3/4 cup soy milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup SR flour
1 cup buckwheat flour
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius.
2. Prepare baking try with muffin liners or use a grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork, add milk, vinegar, maple syrup, vanilla and olive oil. Mix well with fork or whisk.
4. In a seperate mixing bowl, add flours, baking power, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and sesame seeds.
5. Pour dry ingredients into wet and combine well with spatula.
6. Stir through chocolate chips.
7. Fill muffin cases 3/4 as they will rise
8. Bake for around 23 minutes until a knife comes out clean after piercing muffin.
9. Transfer to a cooling rack or plate
Recipe inspired by @ohsheglows
banana vegan muffin, dairy free baking, egg free baking, healthy kids snacks, banana and buckwheat vegan muffin
Banana muffin, vegan muffin, healthy muffin, buckwheat muffins, plant based food, vegan food, plant based food, healthy recipes, vegan recipes